ONE DAY TO GO… SHOWTIME
The last of the plans and preparations are all but done and we’re all excited to be hosting our biggest ever event tomorrow. We have a packed card with 16 bouts, including 4 women’s bouts – our team have worked incredibly hard to get here and we’re looking forward to some very competitive fights.
The doors at Pryzm will open at 13:30 – tickets will be available for purchase on the door, as will a limited number of VIP upgrade wristbands. The ringside package is all-new for this show and offers you the very best way to enjoy the day in comfort and style. The first bout should be underway around 14:00.
There will be eight bouts before we break for a short interval, during which we will auction two gloves, signed by IBF featherweight champion Lee Selby. These currently have reserves of £50 and £70 respectively.
During the interval, we will also be drawing our raffle. We have some fantastic prizes on offer, all of which have kindly been donated by very generous individuals and local businesses:
* Weekend stay in a luxury static mobile home in the New Forest (Dates to be discussed in advance)
* Voucher towards a meal at Soprano’s Southsea
* Voucher for a massage at Chocolate
* Voucher to the value of £100 for a tattoo session with Aaron Willet, Owner of Kings Ship Tattoo, Southsea
* Voucher towards a meal at 6oz, Southsea
* 2 x guest list for a ‘Beats and Swing’ night at Little Jonny Russells, Southsea
* Voucher for a cut with Dylan Christie + product at ‘Head’ Barbers, Southsea
Raffle tickets are just £1 and will be sold on the door and around the venue. All proceeds from the auction and raffle will go to Macmillan.
There will be a further eight bouts after the break and the bars at Pryzm will remain open throughout the day.
Please note: Pryzm is over 18s only and ALL GUESTS must bring valid photographic ID, you will not be allowed in without it. Also, there is no dress code as such for our events, but we do ask that you do not wear football shirts or club colours. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow – let’s raise the roof!
Share this Post